Featuring the puffer fish print, illustrated by expedition artists Charles-Alexandre Lesueur + Nicolas-Martin Petit, during Baudin’s exploration of Australia from, the early 1800's.
- Cushion cover: size 45cm x 45cm (approx.)
- Australian Certified Organic cotton (imported)
- Printed in our Melbourne studio with water-based inks that meet the organic standard
- Machine washable
- Folded beautifully on a recycled cardboard hanger; information swing ticket attached
- The Linen Press is a carbon neutral business
Click here to learn about the creators behind these adorable cushion covers!
You can view the company's environmental certifications here.